- State Maker Fair: Successfully launch State Maker Fair
- M3- Continue to grow M3 meetups with educational and support information for Makerspace Makers
- Consulting: Provide consulting and information to assist makerspace startups, or makerspaces facing lifecycle changes
- State Maker Fair: Continue to Educate Indiana State and Fair Board members on the Maker movement
- Advocacy: Create Educational/Marketing pamphlet and meet with strategic agency partners to advocate for Makerspace needs
- Collaborate to develop partnership vision and goals in order to grow capabilities and infrastructure in Indiana
- Investment Fund: Create base fund and process for Makerspaces to apply for capital/real estate projects.
- Publish ongoing research, tools and templates, and thought leadership on the role of Makerspaces: Business Management Tools, Outcomes and Metrics, Community Building, Maker Entrepreneurship.
- Successful Launch of M3 Meetups
- Submit proposal for 2018 and 2019 NOMCON
- Explore options for a statewide maker fair in conjunction with the Indiana State Fair.